Thursday, January 4, 2018

Cocoa Treat Packet

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing this Hot Cocoa topper I made.























I'm not sure how the weather is where you are, but here in WI, it has been SO COLD! I know any number of people that would enjoy a nice little treat such as this.
I started this project with a store bought packet of hot cocoa and added the topper using the Scallop Slider and Topper Die. I used an X-acto knife to cut a slit in the crease to fit over the ribbon hanger.
I stamped the sentiment and marshmallows from the Hot Cocoa stamp set and added the ric rac cut from the Border Dies.
To finish, I added the cup that I stamped and paper pieced from the Give Me Coffee stamp set, adding the face from the Coffee Faces.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: