Sunday, January 21, 2018

Peachy Keen January Release Day 1-Tiger and Hippo Cards

The new January Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s stamp release includes sweet images to make your safari dreams come true! Lions, tigers, and even a Jeep will help to set the scene for adorable paper craft projects. Pair any of the critters with the safari guide kids, or use them on their own. Use the animal print background stamps to carry the theme throughout your project. We are also releasing the follow ups to our popular Kawaii Face Asssortment set. Use the new Kawaii 2 and Kawaii 3 Face Assortments to add faces to all of our brand new Foodie SVGs! These adorable cut files are compatible with any electronic die cutting machine you may have. We hope you love this release! 

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 

We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included} 

.99 cent shipping to USA!


Here are 2 cards I made using the NEW January SOTM set.

First up I made this adorable Tiger card. 




I love how all the sentiments in this stamp set work together to create your own unique saying. And how cute is that tiger?!?!
I colored him with Copic Markers and added him to a circle mat with die cut leaves.
I finished it off by tying a tag on with that fun sentiment.


For my second card, I used the hippo.



This turned out so fun! I love that adorable hippo and the sentiment.
I created a card scene using dies and inked splattered background. 
I added the hippo in between layers of water and grass, finishing off the scene with some clouds and sun.

Peachy Keen Stamps
January 2018 Stamp Of The Month set

Jaded Blossom
Spring Dies
Spring Dies 2
Tropical Dies

I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting! Come back tomorrow for more projects from this release.
Have a great day!

No comments: