Sunday, January 7, 2018

Hedgehugs and Kisses

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is "Hearts"
I made this card for my challenge project.




 I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and heat embossed the hanging hearts from the Valentine Panels and colored the insides with a Versa Marker.
I stamped and colored the hedgehog and sentiment using the Hedgehugs stamp set, adding the heart balloon stamped from the Valentine Panels.
To finish, I added a Stitched Circle Die and a Heart Die to the background, pop dotting the hedgehog to the side.


I hope you all liked my card and will play along in the challenge.

Have a great day! 

3 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awww! This is so cute!!

Beckie Williams said...

I am in love with this stamp set! Awesome job!!

Migdalia said...

This is so Stinkin' CUTE! I love it Gigi!