Monday, January 22, 2018

Peachy Keen January Release Day 2

The new January Release is now available for purchase at Peachy Keen Stamps! This month’s stamp release includes sweet images to make your safari dreams come true! Lions, tigers, and even a Jeep will help to set the scene for adorable paper craft projects. Pair any of the critters with the safari guide kids, or use them on their own. Use the animal print background stamps to carry the theme throughout your project. We are also releasing the follow ups to our popular Kawaii Face Asssortment set. Use the new Kawaii 2 and Kawaii 3 Face Assortments to add faces to all of our brand new Foodie SVGs! These adorable cut files are compatible with any electronic die cutting machine you may have. We hope you love this release! 

Did you know that we’ve brought back our Stamp Club Of The Month? Click HERE to find out all about how to subscribe to get stamps delivered to your door each month! 

We have 15% off on the website! {Stamp Club sets not included} 


.99 cent shipping to USA!

HI everyone! I'm back with some more fun projects I made using the newly released stamps and SVG's from Peachy Keen Stamps.

First up I have this fun gift bag topper I made using the January SOTM set and the Jungle Border add on.























How super cute is this lil safari boy!?!
I decided to pair him up  with a stuffed lion and made this gift bag topper.
I cut apart the Jungle Border and added a quarter to the topper and the rest to the bottom of the bag.

Next up I have 2 cards I made using the NEW SVG's and add on sentiments.



I cut the Cherries SVG and stamped the faces using the NEW Kawaii III face stamps.
I added them on pop dots to a layered circle mat and stamped the sentiment onto the banner.







I cut the Milk and Cookies SVG's and stamped the face using the NEW Kawaii II stamp set. I added them on pop dots to a mat cut with a heart die.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and added some twine with a button.

January 2018 Stamp Of The Month Set
Kawaii II Face Assortment
Kawaii III Face Assortment
Cherries and Lemons SVG
Milk and Juice SVG
Chip Cookies SVG
Jungle Border
Nikki's Sweet Punnies

I hope you all liked my projects for this release!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

These are just adorable .... what a cute release!!