Sunday, May 5, 2019

Unicorns and Glitter

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is Card Sketch


I made this card for my challenge project





I decided to turn the sketch up and down.
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and cut the background mats cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I cut a Stitched Circle Die for the rainbow and used distress inks to ink in the colors.
I stamped the sentiment and unicorn from the Unicorns and Glitter stamp set and colored the unicorn with Copic markers.
To finish, I added a cloud border cut from the Border Dies 2 and the single cloud cut from the Spring Dies 2.

I hope you all liked my card for today and will play along in the challenge!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty and I love the sketch design for this month's challenge!

Theresa

Michelle said...

such a pretty card ! Love it !!