Friday, May 10, 2019

Jaded Blossom May Release Day 5- Cow Tail Treat Cover

Hi everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom. We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have 1 more stamp set and the freebie stamp set to share with you.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- You Goat This 
Tuesday- Lettuce Celebrate
Wednesday- Cow Patties
Thursday- Cock-A-Doodle Card
No photo description available.
Freebie
No photo description available.


I made this treat holder for today





I started this project with the Sweet Treats Die and cut it out along with the mat layer.
I stamped and colored the cow from  the NEW Out On The Farm stamp set and added him to the front on pop dots.
I added a Cow Tales candy to the inside and tied it closed with a piece of twine adding in the tag cut from the Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Cow Patties stamp set.
hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

your jersey cow is such a cutie !!

Vonmariedesign said...

I love the beautiful projects all week!! I love your cute cow treat!!