Thursday, May 30, 2019

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 2- I Think You're Grape

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom June Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

I made this card for today




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and cut the background mats cut with the Card Mat Dies and Scallop Rectangle Die 2.
I used watered down ink to create the background and cut strips for the side.
I stamped the grapes using the NEW Grapes 1 and 2 along with the leaves.
I used several colors of purple ink for the grapes and used a green copic marker to outline the lines on the leaves.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and mounted the grapes bunch on pop dots.



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $89.99
June 2019 Release will include:

4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is a Mini Release so it will be available all week long!


Regular price for the release package is $98.99

**Please note there will be no June Stamp Release**
**Shipping Department will be closed from June 3rd(5pm) - June 24th**

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card!! I love the paint splatters!!!