Thursday, May 9, 2019

Jaded Blossom May Release Day 4- Cock-A-Doodle-Doo

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom May Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set

Image may contain: text

I made this Birthday card for today



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and cut the background mats cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored the rooster from the NEW Rise and Shine stamp set with Copic Markers and added him on pop dots to a Doily Die.
I added the scallop strip cut from the Border Dies and stamped the sentiment.
To finish, I stamped and cut out the music notes, adding them on pop dots along with some enamel dots.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card!!!

Michelle said...

i love this !!!! sooo pretty !