Friday, November 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Release Day 5- Hot Cocoa Box

Hi everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have the freebie stamp set to share with you.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- Coffee Shaped Treat Bag
Tuesday- Coffee Gift Card Slider Card
Wednesday- Elfed Tag
Thursday- Owl Card

Freebie
No automatic alt text available.

I made this Hot Cocoa Box for today





I started this project by making the K-Cup box using THIS tutorial.
I stamped and paper pieced the cup from the Winter Kawaii stamp set and the marshmallow from the Hot Cocoa stamp sets.
I stamped the faces using the Big Eye Faces Freebie and added them to the box on pop dots.
To finish, I added a tag on the top cut with the Card Layer Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Hot Cocoa stamp set.

hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

You have made adorable projects all week long! LOVE your gift box!

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

Aww-too cute!