Thursday, November 15, 2018

Jaded Blossom November Release Day 4- Owl Christmas Card

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom November Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

Image may contain: text

I made this fun card for today





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies and the Scallop Rectangle Dies 2.
I added the snow layer cut with the Border Dies 2 and the banner cut with the Card Layer Dies 2.
I created the tree by cutting a triangle and then used the Border Dies stitch die to create the stitched lines.
I used a hole punch to punch the ornaments and layered the tree behind the snow layer.
I stamped the sentiment and owls using the NEW Cozy Owl stamp set and colored the owls using copic markers.
I paper pieced the large owls hat and and to finish, I added a heart gem to the banner.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... you made a sweet owl family! Love it!

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

The sweetest! LOVE!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!! I love the little scene you created!