Friday, December 9, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing December Release Day 3- Annie- Happy New Year




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's December release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Annie is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Annie




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added the white and black mats cut with the Rectangle Dies 2.
I stamped and colored Annie with Copic Markers onto to the white mat, adding chunky glitter to her hat.
To finish, I tied a ribbon around the center.

We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps are available NOW in the store!

 Have a great day!

No comments: