Sunday, December 11, 2016

Merry Elfin' Christmas

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a treat box I made using some NEW Peachy Keen 1 5/8 inch face stamps that were just released. 
I used the Everyday Characters 1 5/8 inch face stamps for my project today.





Does this face not make you laugh out loud?!?!
He's an angry elf!
 I LOVE the way these stamps give die cuts such fun personalities :)

I started this project with the Gable Boxes and added Washi Tape to the bottom edge of the box and to a strip I cut with the Flag Dies 2.
I cut the elf from the SVG Cutting Files Winter Heads file and stamped the face using the Everyday Characters 1 5/8 inch face stamps. I used a white gel pen for the eyes and a Copic Marker for the eye color. 
I stamped that fun sentiment from the Bah-Humbug stamp set and I cut the sentiment tag using the Mini Tag Dies, attaching it to the hat under a pop dot.
To finish, I added the elf on pop dots to the front and filled the box with peppermint candies.


Shop throughout the Holidays and save 25%!
you do not need a code
Enjoy 99 cent shipping in the USA 
PK-1705 Fashionista II Face Assortment
You'll get it at 25% off and the FREE STAMP is 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
 (shown below)
as well as 99 cent first class shipping if we ship to a USA address.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

His PK ace is way too much!! I love it!! Too darn cute!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Georgiana said...

Great facial expression!