Thursday, December 1, 2016

Some Of My Best Friends Are Flakes

Hi everyone! I have a fun project to share using an old hop file. I needed a fun gift card holder and Snoopy with Woodstock was just the thing I was looking for :)









I started this project with the Folding Gift Card Die and cut it out. For the front, I cut out the snow layer using the Border Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the White Christmas stamp set.
I cut Snoopy and Woodstock from an old hop file and mounted them on pop dots, adding a punched snowflake under the sentiment.
(For those of you who collected all the old hop files, the Snoopy cut is from the Holiday Collection Blog Hop)
For the back flap, I added a snowflake cut with the Winter Dies and added a Doodlebug Sprinkle to the center.
For the inside, I cut a piece of card stock and used the Gift Card Die to cut the slots for the gift card.
I punched circles and mounted them to the side of the tabs, cutting off the sides.
I added more punched snowflakes to the tabs and stamped the sentiment onto layered mats using the Holiday Gift Tag stamp set.


I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is awesome! Snoopy is so cool, great gift card!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun sentiment, and I love your idea of decorating the half-circles that hold the gift card. This is great!

Evelyn

Migdalia said...

This is just adorable my friend!!

Jocy said...

OMG!!! This is such a cute G/C holder!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs!!!!