Friday, April 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 5- For My Tea-rrific Friend

Hi everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom and it's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have 1 more stamp set and the freebie stamp set to share with you.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- Best-Tea 
Tuesday- Give Love A Chai
Wednesday- Lemon Tea Bag Box
Thursday- Tea For Two Gift Box

No photo description available.


Freebie
No photo description available.

I made this card for today



I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files Rounded Scallop Card Base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I used a black pen to add the stitching line and stamped the sentiment using the NEW Tea For Two stamp set.
I stamped and colored the tea shoppe from the Village Tea Shoppe and added it on pop dots to a Doily Die.

hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

2 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card!! I loved how you colored the teapot!! I looved all your projects from this week!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous! FABBY colouring!