Friday, March 15, 2019

Peachy Keen March Release

Peachy Keen Stamps has got some Spring fever going on!! For their March release they make some cute YOUNGINS Face Samplers! They are an adorable batch of young faces, including baby, bear, bird, duck, bunny or any other little critter that has a sweet little face and you can add whiskers if you choose to! There are some pretty cute winking faces in here too. A set of 21 stamps available in 3 sizes just for you! The new products include: PK-1980 Youngins 1” Face Sampler, PK-1982 Youngins 7/8” Face Sampler and PK-1984 Youngins ¾” Face Sampler
Save 20% on 3-15-2019 on individual packages or 25% on the bundle set of 3! 


Free shipping in the USA too!!






Here are a couple of cards I made using the NEW Peachy Keen face stamps!!! I used the Youngins 1 Inch Face stamps to create these.

First up is this super sweet guinea pig cupcake card



I started this card by cutting out the SVG Cutting Files Guinea Pig Cupcake file and matted it in white.
I stamped the face using the NEW Youngins 1 Inch Face stamps and added some highlights with a white gel pen.
I mounted him to a die cut doily and stamped the sentiment from the PKSC-44 March 2018 stamp set.



For my second card, I made this Thinking Of You Kangaroo card.




I started this card but cutting the SVG Cutting Files Kangaroo Heart Pouch and matted him in white.
I stamped the face using the NEW Youngins 1 Inch Face and used a copic marker to color in the eyes.
I added some banners to the top cut with the Banner Dies and stamped the sentiment from the PKSC-44 March 2018 stamp set.

I hope you liked my cards for today! 
Make sure to head over to Peachy Keen Stamps to check out the new stamps!

No comments: