Friday, March 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom March Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from MICHELLE you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
I made this gift bag for today






I started this project by cutting the white layer using the Card Mat Dies.
I decided to make a bag to fit the card mat die and I will include a picture tutorial at the end.

I stamped the background using the Party Splatters and the "happy birthday" sentiment from the So Many Birthdays 3 stamp set.
I hand drew in the other strings and added the balloons cut from the Birthday Dies.

To finish, I stamped and colored the numbers from the NEW Fun Numbers stamp set.

Here is a picture tutorial of the bag dimensions.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my projects for today!


Regular Price for the Release Package is $116.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 3/17, 11:59pm pst.

BIRTHDAY BALLOON TAG

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Lee-Ann

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle

11 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a fun gift bag! I love the bright colors and how you did the "35"! Such a fun release!

Tina H said...

So fun and so cute!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

FAB gift bag!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable basket and fun colors! I love the background to!
Sherrie K

Vonmariedesign said...

I love your cute bag!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a terrific project!

Barb said...

This is an adorable project for a birthday. I love all of the bright and festive colors. Thanks for including the information about how to make the bag.

Dana M said...

Fabulous gift bag! So happy and vibrant. Beautiful design.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Gorgeous project!!! Love the bright colors of the bag!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous little gift bag!! It is so adorable and thank you so much for the tutorial!!

Sue D said...

So cute with the balloons.