Thursday, January 31, 2019

Love Is In The Air

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing this Valentine Treat Box I made using my Jaded Blossom supplies.




I started this project with the Gable Box Die and cut it out.
I added an extra mat to the front and tied the box closed with some ribbon.
I stamped and half colored/ half paper pieced the balloon couple from the Date Night stamp set.
I added the tag cut from the Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Cupid Gothcha freebie stamp set.
To finish, I attached the tag to the balloon using a heart brad and added it to the box on pop dots.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Gigi, love the heart balloon.

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so cute!!