Sunday, January 6, 2019

Have An Ice Birthday

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is Gift Card Holder or Tag.

I made this gift card holder for my challenge project























I started this project with the Paper Bag Die and cut it out along with the front mat.
I stamped and colored the penguins from the Winter Panels stamp set and used the snowflakes from the stamp set to stamp the background of the Label Shape Die.
I used the lower case L out of the Alphabet Dies 2 to cut the side openings for the ribbon, and wove the ribbon through.
I cut the gift card holder using the Rectangle Dies 2 and Gift Card Die, adding matching paper to the sides that I punched with a circle punch.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Penguin Dress Up stamp set.

I hope you all liked my project for today and will play along in the challenge!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

I am just in love with your penguins. Awesomeness!!