Friday, September 21, 2018

Fall Coffee Stamp Release

Hey Everyone! 

It's time for the Fall Coffee Stamp Release Blog Hop!  Here is a link to the STORE, but you can find a link to the release package below too. 


The Design Team has been busy creating some amazing projects with these new stamps! While you're hopping with us today you'll see 2 fabulous projects at each stop!

Check out the Mini Release which includes 3 - 4x6 sets, 1 - 3x4 set and a freebie set!
Fall Coffee Bundle $49.99

Regular Price - $57.99

Free 3x4 stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 9/23, 11:59pm pst.

MINI COFFEE


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Here's what I created




First up I made this coffee and card set. 
I started with a standard A2 card base and added the mats cut with the Card Mat Dies, Rectangle Dies 2, and Goody Bag Die.
I added some banners cut from the Wine Tag Die and Card Layer Dies 1 for the card and the tag on the bottle was cut from the Card Layer Dies 2.
I half paper pieced/half colored the cups with Copic markers, stamping the large from the NEW Coffee Art and the small one from the Mini Coffee Freebie.
I used the NEW Fall Coffee Art to stamp in the coffee design on the cup in orange. 
I heat embossed the sentiments on the card using the Coffee Art stamp set and Happy Brew Year for the Pumpkin Spice sentiments.









And second I made this "boos" treat bag.
I started this with the Goody Bag Die and cut it out.
I cut the window for the bag using the Rectangle Dies 2 and added some acetate to the background.
I stamped and colored the ghost from the Halloween Dies, stamping the face with the Pumpkin Faces stamp set.
I heat embossed the bottle from the Halloween Tags in white and added it to the ghost's arm.
To finish, I cut the sentiment tag from the Word Bubble Dies and stamped the sentiment from the NEW Wicked Strong Coffee stamp set.  




Next up on the hop is 


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

21 comments:

antdoda said...

These are all so awesome but your coffee cup is just beautiful!!

Crafter said...

Love your cards!

melonyscreations said...

I am so not into the pumpkin spice craze but these cards just may change my mind. So nice. Love them

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I LOVE the "boos" treat bag...such a fun idea!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous fall set...LOVIN' the BOOS one!

Unknown said...

Love the Ghost toxic!

Michelle said...

such cute projects ! love the ghost behind the booze !

AlliKCreations said...

love your projects..all so cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE projects! LOVE your card!

Theresa

Angie said...

Love them all

Laura said...

Great ideas

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Awesome projects!

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are all wonderful! I love this coffee set! It's so versatile! Thank you for all the wonderful ideaS!

*Vicki* said...

Lots of yummy going on here!! :) Love your beautifully made up coffee Fall design with the orange colors! That little ghost project is too cute and fun! Such clever ideas! Thanks for sharing!

JessicaK said...

I love the gift sets, these are awesome!

Cindy Holmes said...

YUMMY Cards! I especially love the first card all done with browns and oranges with that really pretty fall printed background just so great together!

Sue D said...

Cute projects. Love the pumpkin spice theme of the first set.

Kira N. said...

Great projects! I l love the "boos" treat bag!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable projects!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome projects. Love the tag on the Starbucks coffee. TFS

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous projects! I love your card and the treat bag! The coffee set is awesome... gotta have it!