Sunday, September 2, 2018

Congratulations

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is "ABC...choose a letter and use as many things as you can starting with that letter".

I made this card for my challenge project.



I used the letter W for my challenge project.
White, Wedding, and Washi

I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I added a washi strip banner to the background and layered a tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 3 on top.
I stamped the sentiments from the Fancy Wedding stamp set and the flowers were stamped from the Cherry Blossom stamp set.


I hope you all liked my card for today and will play along in the challenge!




Have a great day!

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful GiGi!!! the design is just great.Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DIANA L.

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the washi tape you used.

Theresa

Michelle said...

such a pretty card !!! love it !!!