Friday, June 8, 2018

Stamp AnnieThings June Release- Day 3- Paige



Hi and welcome to our June Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

Palm Tree Dies
At the Beach Decorative Die Cuts
Wave Edge Stencil
Bubble Circle Stencil
Popsicle Summer Stencil
Diamond Lattice Stencil
All Items are available in the store Today! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Paige




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added the grass layer cut with the Under The Sea Dies and the water cut with the NEW Palm Tree Dies.
I stamped and colored Paige with Copic markers and added her to the card.
I colored the umbrella from the NEW At The Beach Die Cuts and stamped in the sentiment that is with Paige.


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: