Thursday, June 14, 2018

Jaded Blossom June Release Day 4- Seahorse Gift Bag

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom June Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

I made this thank you gift bag for today





























I started this project with a store bought package of shell lip gloss and added placed it in a Gusset Bag along with paper shred.
I cut the topper using the Ric Rac Topper Die and added the shells cut from the Tropical Dies.
I stamped and colored the seahorse from the NEW Make Waves stamp set and added it on pop dots.
To finish, I cut the Word Bubble Die and stamped the sentiment, outlining the stitched line with a marker.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

No comments: