Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing May Release Day 1- Annie Grad





Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's May Release!
It's time to celebrate and we have some occaisions covered for you!
Let's start with Graduation!

No automatic alt text available.



Annie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made using Annie




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Annie onto a mat cut with the Goody Bag Die and colored her with Copic Markers.
I used the Fancy Topper Die for the background mat and cut the sentiment tag using the Mini Tag Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment and tied the tag onto the card with some twine.


I hope you enjoyed our May release!
Please Stop in tomorrow for Day #2!

 Have a great day!