Friday, May 5, 2017

Gnomie Birthday Drawer Box

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I have a fun project to share. I used the NEW Mini Scallop Drawer Box that will be available in the store today.





I started by cutting out the Mini Scallop Drawer Box with my Cameo, adding a piece of acetate to the window on the drawer.
I cut the gnome from the Birthday Gnomes file and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Rosies Favorites face stamp.
I cut the sentiment banner using the Jaded Blossom Candy Wrap Dies and stamped the sentiment using a combination of the Gnomies Forever and So Many Birthdays 3.
To finish, I added candy to the drawer that I stamped with the Garden Candies and Birthday Candies 2.


I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for visiting!


Have a great day!