Friday, April 7, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing April Release Day 3- Katy





Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's April's Release!
Heading into Spring with some Sunshine, Flowers and Rain!

Image may contain: drawing

Katy is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Katy



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies and the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1.
I used a blending tool and Distress Inks to create the background adding sequins for the rain.
I stamped and colored Katy with Copic markers and added her to the card on pop dors.
To finish, I stamped the sentiments onto the background and added the rainbow I stamped from the Kawaii Weather stamp set.


I hope you enjoyed our April release!
Thanks for joining us!


 Have a great day!