Thursday, April 13, 2017

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 4- Amazing Fathers Day

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom April Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

No automatic alt text available.

I made this Fathers Day card and Treat/Gift Card set





















I started the card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Card Mat Dies.
I heat embossed the maze from the A-Maze Me stamp set onto a mat for the treats and cut out the one for the card using the Stitched Circle Dies.
I cut the "DAD" using my Cameo and stamped the sentiment onto the bottom.
For the treat/gift card box, I used the SVG Cutting Files Nugget Gift Card Holder and cut it out with my Cameo.
I added the heat embossed mat to the background and stamped the sentiments from the A-Maze Me stamp set onto the front.
To finish, I cut the paper for the candy using the Candy Wrap Dies and added them to the inside of the box. 


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day !
Have a great day!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! LOVE the colour combo!

Michelle said...

so cute ! love the embossing and the bright color combo !