Friday, September 9, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing August Release Day 3- Julie-Pirate




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's September release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!




Arrgh, its a pirate!


Julie is available RIGHT NOW, along with all the other stamps from earlier this week!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Julie



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added the center mat cut with the Rectangle Dies 2 and used the Flag Dies 2 for the pennants.
I added a strip to the center that I edged with the Border Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Julie stamp.
I stamped and colored Julie with Copic Markers and added her on pop dots.
To finish, I added a star to the pennant using the Star Dies.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!


No comments: