Thursday, September 8, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing August Release Day 2- Paige-Ballet




Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's September release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!




Little Paige wants to dance into your heart!


Paige will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Paige




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and  colored Paige with Copic Markers and added her onto a mat I cut with the Goody Bag Die.
I created a side tag and used the Border Dies for the stitched line and stamped the sentiment from the Paige stamp.
To finish, I added sequins to the background.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!