Friday, January 8, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing January Release Day 3- Kelly



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's January release!  
With Valentines Day next month, we are showcasing some SAT LOVE images!





Kelly is back and she wants to spread some love! You can easily mask her to hold the double heart balloon to send some love!! 


Kelly is be available in the store RIGHT NOW along with the other 2 stamps we will showed  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the card I created with Kelly





I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files Arched Top Card Base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I stamped Kelly and colored her with Copic markers. I heat embossed the balloon image in white directly over her and then paper pieced the balloons.
I cut her out by hand and mounted her to the card using pop dots.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Jaded Blossom Flag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment from the Valentine Wraps stamp set.

Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- 100, C3
Pink- R20, RV13, R35

Stamps are available in the STORE NOW!

Thanks for joining us for our January Release
 and have a great day!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Completely adorable! Love the hair!