Thursday, January 7, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing January Release Day 2- Chloe and Sam



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's January release!  
With Valentines Day next month, we are showcasing some SAT LOVE images!





Chloe is back, but this time to introduce you to her main squeeze Sam!  An adorable couple image for all your crafting needs!

Chloe and Sam will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the card I made with Chloe and Sam






This is probably to most CAS card I've ever created! I love this fun image and didn't want to take away from it so I left the background plain.
I stamped Sam and Chloe onto a white mat and colored them with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment to the side of them and added some ground under their feet with Copic markers.
I mounted the white to a blue mat and used my sewing machine to stitch around the edge and then mounted it to the card base.

Copic Markers
Skin- E51, E21, R20
Hair- E31, E33, E57, E25, E79
Reds- R29, R59
Blue- B21, B95, B97
Auqua- B000, BG23, BG72

Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our January Release
 and have a great day!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Super cute image on a fantastic clean layout! LOVE it!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!Love the stamp!