Friday, December 11, 2015

Stamp AnnieThing December Release Day 3-Kelsey



Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's December release!  
This release is all about SPORTS... well SAT style anyway!



Meet Kelsey, our little all star!  She looks adorable in her basketball gear, and little sweatband too!  She definitely has some game!

Color her to match your favorite team and get into the game!!

Kelsey is available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we showed you for this release!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for my project with the super awesome Kelsey!!!




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added a white background mat. 
I added a smaller blue mat to the side and cut the basketball using the Stitched Circle Dies. I used the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder to emboss it and added it to the card.
I stamped Kelsey and colored her with Copic markers, adding her on pop dots.
To finish, I added some twine, stamped the sentiment, and added arrows cut with the Jaded Blossom Layered Frame And Journal Die set.

Stamps are available in the STORE NOW!

Thanks for joining us for our December Release

 and have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So super cute! I love the texture on the basket ball.