Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Stamp AnnieThing December Release Day 1-Trudy



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's December release!  
This release is all about SPORTS... well SAT style anyway!



Trudy is back and she has loads to Cheer about!! 
Look at her adorable pom poms and she even comes with the megaphone.
Color her to match your favorite team and get into the spirit!!

Trudy will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for my project with the super fun TRUDY!



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut the circle mat from the Stitched Circle Dies and stamped the cheers sentiment around the side.
I also added the chevron design cut with the Border Dies and the pennant banners cut with the Flag Dies 2.
I stamped Trudy and colored her with Copic markers, adding stickles to her pom poms, outfit, and hair bows. I also stamped and colored the mega phone and pop dotted it to the pennant banners.
To finish, I added Trudy on pop dots to the circle.

Stamps are available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our December Release


 and have a great day!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh...so cute! I love the green!

memorial garden benches said...

You colored it great! Wow. I love green and I adore it!