Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Jaded Blossom November Release Day 2- Birthday Candles Treat Box

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom November Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!



Here is the fun treat box I made for today







I started this project with the Scallop Caddy Die and cut it out. 
I added the decorative mats to the box and cut off the scallop front layer.
I used the Stitched Circle Dies to create the cake and added the candles I stamped and colored from the Birthday Panels stamp set.
I stamped the sentiment onto the cake using the So Many Birthdays 2 and added a tag to the back of the box cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2.
I stamped and colored the candies images and sentiments from the Birthday Candies 2 stamp set.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3!
Have a great day!


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99

November 2015 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!


Regular price for the release package is $140

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!!

Melissa said...

Super fun for a birthday !

Tiggerscraps said...

This is darling! I love the colors you used

Sherrie K. said...

Gigi, your birthday box is just adorable! I love the fun way you dressed it up and the candles are so cute! The candies are a fun addition~any one would love the receive this!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

so pretty !!! love how you did the flames on the candles too !