Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone! I wanted to share the treat box I made for my table for Thanksgiving. I love this Window Gable Box file from SVG Cutting Files!

























I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Window Gable Box. I removed the windows and cut it out with my Cameo.
I cut the fence panels from the Fence Platform Box and embossed them with the Tim Holtz Woodgrain folder and inked the raised edges.
I cut the pumpkins from the Pumpkin Wrapper cut file and layered them in front of the fence. I added a layer of grass cut the the Jaded Blossom Spring Dies.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Flag Dies 2, stamped the sentiment using the Harvest Signs stamp set, and attached it to the handle with some brads.


I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Your gable box is awesome! Your decorated it perfectly!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K