Monday, July 20, 2015

Let's Shell-ebrate!

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a card that I made for the monthly challenge at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons. This month the challenge is "Under The Sea"




I haven't played along in a challenge in FOREVER! I honestly can't remember the last one I entered LOL! SO...when I saw this challenge for PPPR, I loved theme and decided to play along!
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat that I cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I added rows of waves to the bottom using the Border Dies. I just used the opposite side cut from the scallop border. 
I cut the lobster from the PPPR Little Lobster cutting file and added a white mat around him.
I cut the balloons from the Jaded Blossom Birthday Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Under The Sea stamp set.
To finish, I added some twine to the balloons and some gems to the background. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

11 comments:

janner said...

I love your colour combination. Super cute card.

Sarah said...

This is absolutely adorable-- LOVE how you did the offset for the white background on the cut--really makes it pop! Love it! So glad you found time for a challenge and joined in on the fun at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons :)

Unknown said...

What a cute super "fun" card!

Unknown said...

Cool card! The lobster is so cute!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable, love the sentiment too, gr8t job!! Thanks for joining PPPR challenge!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just so adorable .... love him!

Lisa Norris said...

This is just SO cute! I just love that the lobster is SHELL ebrating, and the color combo is PERFECT! Thank you so much for joining us for the PPPR Under the Sea Challenge.

Katy said...

This card is so freakin' CUTE!!! So glad you linked it up to the Under the Sea PPPR Challenge!!!

Ruth Gauss said...

You are rocking that lobster! I love the white gel pen details you've added - he is just as shiny as can be!!! I'm so glad you decided to play along with the Under the Sea challenge at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!!
Ruth - DT member

Anonymous said...

So seriously...really, really fun and such
a crazy great color combo too!
This rocks! Thanks for sharing with us!!!!

~Leah (PPPR DT)

mum of two said...

Adorable Miss GiGi! Thanks for playing with us at PPPR Under the Sea Challenge! :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments