Friday, July 3, 2015

Ahoy Little Sailor

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share a card that I made using some new stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps. There are 5 NEW face sets and 2 new digital stamp sets!
Here is the card that I made using the Beach Babies digital stamp set (Coming Soon) and the In The Garden II face stamps.






How stinkin cute is that little sailor! He is just adorable!
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the print paper to the background. 
I printed and colored the sailor with Copic Markers from the Beach Babies digital stamp set and stamped the face with the new In The Garden II face stamp.
I hand cut out the sailor and glued him to a mat the I cut using the Jaded Blossom Goody Bag Die insert piece. I also added another of the same mat in blue to the other side. 
I cut the tag using the Mini Tag Dies 2 and added the sail boat that I cut from the SVG Cutting Files Glass Bottom Boat Page Kit. I tied it onto the blue mat with some twine and added the red chevron to the white mat using the Jaded Blossom Border Dies.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great weekend and a
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!



5 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a cutie patootie! Reminds me of a picture of my son and his sailor suit. Every little boy must have had one!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Migdalia said...

Oh gosh!! I cannot stop smiling because he is TOO cute!!
I ADORE his little outfit
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Adorable!!

Michelle said...

awe tooo adorable !!!!!