Monday, February 9, 2015

Jaded Blossom Feb. Release Day 1- Spring Sun

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 1 of the Jaded Blossom February Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set along with a NEW Die Set!




I was SOOO super excited to see these new dies! How cute are they? I just LOVE them!
Here is what I created for my project today using the new sets along with the NEW Gable Treat Box!





This was such a fun project to make and would make anyone smile to get it.
I started this with the NEW Gable Treat Box and added 3 rows of Rainbow Dot washi tape to the front and sides.
I cut out the sun using the NEW Spring Dies 2 and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Piles Of Smiles 1 inch face stamp. I also added some highlights with a white gel pen and added the center on pop dots. 
I cut the sentiment tag using the Mini Tag Dies 2 and added some more of the Rainbow Dot washi tape. I stamped the sentiment from the Springtime Greetings and tied it onto the box with ribbon.
To finish, I added some paper shred to the inside of the box and added the stamped sun's to the candy using the Kawaii Candies stamp set. 



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $127.99

February 2015 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $135

I hope you liked my project for today and I will be back tomorrow for Day 2!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Love this!

Melissa said...

So fun! Love this new favor box with the sun :)

Migdalia said...

Super fun! Made me smile!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, fab treat box!!

2craftykaties said...

Love how cheerful your project is! I like that you pop dotted the sun and used the washi tape around the gable box. LOVE this release!

Michelle said...

so cute and cheery !!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

so perfect! awesome idea!

Cassandra said...

So cute! And of course you know I love the fun colors!! :)