Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hoppy Valentines Day

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom
I made this fun treat bag for my project today using the Candy Caddy Die. I love using this die to create fun toppers for treat bags!







\
This turned out to be such a cute treat!
I created the topper by using the Candy Caddy Die. I cut out a pink polka dot and white piece to the center of the die then glued the top 3/4 together. I left the opening at the bottom to be able to sandwich the treat bag in the middle.
I cut out the frog scene using the SVG Cutting Files Frogs cut file and added some hearts cut with the Valentine Dies.
I cut out the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Pugs & Kisses stamp set. I attached it to the topper using a brad.
Top finish, I added some Valentine Skittles to an A2 Card Sleeve and glued the topper onto the bag. 

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.


Lastly, come play along in the VALENTINE TREAT challenge!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so slippin cute!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm new to this and i was wondering what kind of Die cut do i need to use the Candy Caddy Die?? I do have a Silhouette Camo but just got it so I'm learning

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute topper Gigi! The froggy is so stinken cute and love the scene!
Sherrie k

Unknown said...

This came out so cute!

Unknown said...

Love the little hi-lites you added.