Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Wishing You Sunshiny Days

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at Digi My World and I have a cheerful card to share. I used the Kawaii Flowers Digital stamp set for this card.



This card is so bright and cheerful it just makes me smile.
I printed and cut out the Kawaii Flower using my Cameo. I colored it with Copic markers and added it to a mat that was cut using the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies. I added some ribbon and bow to the center of the card before adding my stamp and mat. 
I cut the sentiment mat from the Card Mat Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Happy Summer stamp set. 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!!

Migdalia said...

Simply beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Michelle said...

Adorable love the colors and patterns u chose too

Kate said...

Absolutely Beautiful and Awesome Coloring.