Tuesday, July 15, 2014

2nd Grade Is Going To Rock!

PEACHY KEEN CHALLENGE POST JUST BELOW!

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is to create a Back To School Treat. 



Here is what I created for this challenge. 



I created the bag topper by using the new Jaded Blossom Candy Caddy Die. I cut the die in half and glued them together to the 1st score line. Then I added 2 packages of Pop Rocks to an A2 Card Sleeve and glued the bottom of the die over the top of the bag. 
I cut the apple from the Kawaii Nerdy School file and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Clowning Around face stamp. I added a ribbon and bow and stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom School Rocks stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my project and will play along in the challenge!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


8 comments:

Cindy said...

How did you get the whites of the eyes over the patterned paper? This is just so cute.

GiGi said...

C2, I use a white gel pen.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Just precious.
Love it

Migdalia said...

Totally CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cfariss said...

really cute ... love the glasses!

nandm1214 said...

Love, love, love it!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea!!!