Friday, January 3, 2014

You Make Me Smile

Hello everyone! It's my day to post at SVG Cutting Files and I have a cute set of cards to share. 




I cut the card bases using the SVG Cutting Files Trapezoid Card Bases. The kids were cut using the I Pick You cutting file and I stamped the faces using Peachy Keen's Wide Eyed Kids face stamps.
I added some twine around each card and stamped the sentiments using the Peachy Keen Baby Easter Bunny stamp set. Really quick and cute cards!
I hope you all liked my cards and thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Brenda said...

Super-duper sweet cards, the faces really make the kids!!!

Brenda W.

Pam said...

Love these cute little kiddos!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Alvina said...

Super cute!

Kathy Salido said...

Such adorable cards Gigi, love them both!!

Migdalia said...

Very SWEET!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

Sandi said...

So so cute I wish I could cute SVG files