Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Belly Laughs

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday! Today I am sharing a card that I did with one of the NEW Peachy Keen add on stamp sets called Diddle Diddle. This little dog makes me smile every time I see it!
I am also going to share this in the Peachy Keen LINKY PARTY! This is something new they are starting this month. Create anything with the January Release stamps and come link it up HERE for a chance at a FREE Stamp Of The Month Set!




I stamped the dog and sentiment using the Diddle Diddle stamp set and colored the dog with Copic Markers.  I added some pennant banners to the bottom of the card that I cut using My Craft Spot's Ribbon Banner Dies-Straight. I added a button to the center banner and used my sewing machine to stitch around the entire card. 

I hope you all liked seeing my card and I hope you will come LINK IT UP at Peachy Keen!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

jessica said...

So super CUTE Gigi!!!
Love the card design and those PK stamps are adorable!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...wonderful colouring!!!

Glora said...

EEK, I totally LOVE these colors! Beautiful card. Your coloring is gorgeous too! Everything paired up for a PERFECT creation. I love it! Hugs- Glora

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Too, TOO CUTE!!!
I just LOVE this!! Super FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Kathy Salido said...

So obviosuly, I am a dog lover since I have 3 Spoiled Dogs!! I just love both of your projects today, and your coloring is just amazing!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable image! Wow, your coloring is amazing! Awesome design!
Sherrie K

Gwen said...

Super cute! Love the card layout and that cute stamp!

Janis Lewis said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! WOW! I knew I had seen this card somewhere on a FB newsfeed and couldn't remember who had posted it. I signed up for the Peachy Keen Stamp Kit of the Month yesterday and thought I visit all the DT today and see what you guys created with these sets. I also bought the set with this doggie because of your card! I LOVE IT! I cannot color, but man, you sure can! WOWZA! Hugs!