Friday, May 10, 2013

Peachy Keen Mom/Grandmother Challenge

Click on picture for a larger view!




Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Peachy Keen! This week the challenge is "Just Cards" For Mother/Grandmother.
I created this fun shape card for my project! I created the MOM card in my Gypsy using Birthday Bash. After the card and mats were cut out I decorated it up! I used a SVG Cutting File called Besties Hug for those adorable girls and stamped the faces with a Peachy Keen Moodies face stamp.
The flowers and vines were cut from a Miss Kate Cuttables File called Never Forget How Much I Love You. and the butterflies are from a punch.
To finish I stamped the sentiment banner with a stamp from Peachy Keen's Veggie Sentiments One stamp set and added it to the card using a flower shaped brad.

I hope you all will play along in the challenge and please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created! Have a great weekend and
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS!!!!

9 comments:

Gwen said...

GiGi, this turned out so cute! I love it!!

Migdalia said...

this is just DARLING!!!LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

JennyKozar said...

This is fantastic - Beautiful card!

janner said...

Adorable. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Sherrie K. said...

This is AWESOME Gigi! The shape is so cute and those little girls are simply adorable! I love the fun flowers & cute butterflies! Fantastic project! TFS!
Have a great wknd and a wonderful Mother's Day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Sweet Sweet card!!!!! Love the little girls!!


Brenda W.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christine's Creative Cards said...

Happy Mother's Day to you as well.
Just love this card. The kids are super cute. --C