Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Peachy Keen Sneak Peek

WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY POST!
In order to give you the full effect of this box, I took LOTS of pictures!








Hello everyone! I have a project to share that I did with the NEW May Peachy Keen Stamp Of The Month set that is coming out! OMG!!! You all are going to LOVE this cute set! I know I do! LOL!

I created this baby gift box for my project. I started with a store bought hexagon box and covered it with paper. The postage square mats were cut from B Is For Boy and the font was cut from Birthday Bash. The grass was cut from Paper Doll Dress Up and I did a white stitching line around the center squares. 
Those ADORABLE farm animals are from the new Peachy Keen SOTM kit! I stamped and colored them with Copic markers and pop dotted them to the box. 
To finish I made a paper bow, added it to the top and glued ribbon around the top edge of the box. You can find a great tutorial on how to make your own bows HERE. The only change I made was instead of putting it together with glue dots, I punched holes and used a brad to secure the whole thing together.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my sneak peek and if you would like to see more, head over to Peachy Keen where there will be sneak peeks all week long! And don't forget to come to the Release Party at The Peachy Keen Connection on Sunday at 6 pm CST where there will be all kinds of inspiration and prizes to be won!
Have a great day!


14 comments:

janner said...

What an amazing gift box! You will make some lucky person very happy. Is this for your lovely adorable grandbaby girl? Super job.
Hugs,
Jan

Melissa said...

Amazing box... I love all the details on the different sides. This would look so nice in a baby's room :)

quilt4fun2 said...

They are adorable babies...they can't help it being Peachy :D Great job on your project. The coloring is wonderful.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

JennyKozar said...

What a great box and these images are amazing!!

snappy scrappy said...

This just couldn't be any sweeter...love it!!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG Gigi,your box is just AMAZING my sweet friend!!!BEAUTIFUL job with all the great details,GORGEOUS!!!!

Jovan said...

OMG...this is just WONDERFUL! The colors and details are beautiful!

Brenda said...

This box is ADORABLE!!!!! Sooo cute!!!


Brenda W.

Kathy Salido said...

Gigi,
You box is so adorabley cute!! Love those baby animals :)

Migdalia said...

OMG!!I just saw this on PK blog!!OMG!!This is ADORABLE!!AMAZING!!
SWEET! and so STINKIN cute!!
You ROCK!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Soo Adooorablee!!

Veronica

Unknown said...

this is so cute!!! I love it!!!
Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

Gwen said...

Okay I officially crown you the Queen of cuteness! This is just fabulous!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

just beautiful!! each side of the box is amazing! the colors and all! love it! thanks for sharing