Thursday, April 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Peek #2




Hello everyone! I have another card to share with you that I did with the new Peachy Keen Stamp Of The Month Kit coming out on Friday! I LOVE this cute set, but then again, I LOVE all my PK stamps! LOL!

The card background mat was cut from Elegant Edges and I added some yellow jewels to the corners with my I-Rock. I stamped and colored the bee and jar adding some glitter accents to the bee. I also stamped the sentiment tag and jar label and added it to the jar. I used some brown jute string to tie on the tag.

Head over to the Peachy Keen Blog to see more of these super cute sneak peeks all week long! And come join in the fun on Friday March 5th at 6 pm CST at the Peachy Keen Connection for the full release party! There will be lots of inspiration, challenges, and prizes to be won!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Really adorable!!!

Saundra said...

I adore this card, GiGi! I love the shape and all the detail. Beautiful job! ~hugs, Saundra

Migdalia said...

OMG!!Totally Cuet!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Gwen said...

You are one busy little bee! I love all the projects you've done here for the PK sneak peek. They are all so cute!

Kathy Salido said...

Super cute card Gigi, love the cut from Elegant Edges you used.

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken cute! Your creations are always so awesome Gigi! Love it!
The backgrounds looks great and what a cute jar and adorable bumble bee:) I love the sparkly entenna's,hehe! So cute!
Sherrie K