Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 4 Of My Craft Spot's Release Week




Hello everyone! Day 4 of My Craft Spot's sneak peeks, and only 2 days until the full release and BLOG HOP!!! Are you getting excited yet? Make sure you go over to My Craft Spot everyday this week for a daily prize. And come back on Saturday for the Blog Hop where you could win a new stamp from each blog in the hop!

Today we are showing sneak peeks of the new Stampin Around Spring. These are designed to go with the Tiny Doily Dies.
I cut the girl from a file from Lettering Delights called Weather Girl and stamped her face with a Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids stamp. I also used my Versa Mark pen to do the highlights in her hair. I cut out the Tiny Doily Die pieces and stamped the sentiment and umbrella using the new Stampin Around Spring stamp set. I heat embossed the umbrella and added a white stitching line around the circle. To finish I added some yellow ric rac. 

Thanks for stopping in today and don't forget to head over to My Craft Spot for the daily prize and more fun projects. Have a great day!

11 comments:

nfl jerseys cheap said...

it's very beautiful and special

Tisha Sewell said...

Great card! Love the background paper! Really love this new stamp set!

Pam said...

This is such a sweet little card! Love all the polka dots!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Kathy Salido said...

Super cute card Gigi, I love how you used the versamark to make the highlights in her hair.
Kathy
Salido99@msn.com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow you have done such a wonderful job on designing your card. It is so so so cute!!!The little girl is so adorable!!! Love the papers and the colors. It is amazing how many ways that these stamp and die sets can be used... Thanks for Sharing!!! Have a wonderful day!!!
Nancy

DIANA L. said...

Adorable love the sentiment and the face
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

D- said...

Such an adorable card. TFS.
D-
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

So cute. LOve the umbrella and the sweet tag.

marg0006a Verizon dot net

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the way you popped the umbrella.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER ADORABLE Card,that little girl is TOO CUTE!!!:)