Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wobble Wednesday Bunny



Hello everyone and happy Sunday! I have a card to show you today that I did for a couple of challenges. I found a new challenge blog and wanted to play! It's called Wobble Wednesday's and it's all about action wobbles. Your free to do any sort of project as long as it has an action wobble on it. FUN FUN FUN!
For my project I made this card. I miss-cut the blue mat for a different project that I made and loved the way it looked in this card, so I used it. It's cut from Once Upon A Princess. The bunny in the flower and extra flowers were cut from Baby Steps. I just love the cute little bunnies, bears, and chicks that can be found in the font sections of this cart! I always refer to them as the hidden gems! LOL! I stamped the bunny face with a Peachy Keen Ballin' Bunnies face from the Sampler Package of Faces. One of my all time favorite crafty items is the PK faces. In my opinion they add SO much character to an otherwise ordinary cut. Then again, if you visit my blog regularly, you already know how much I love my PK faces! :)
To finish I inked all the edges of the cuts and of course added my bunny to an action wobble. It was a little too big for my cut, so I trimmed in the sides so it wouldn't show. I wasn't sure if it would stay together, but it did! I also stamped the sentiment which is from Whimsical Designs Whimsical Fun Vol. 1 stamp set.
I am going to enter this into the following challenges:
1. Wobble Wednesday's- All about bunnies: Use an Action Wobble and a bunny
2. Little Scrap Pieces- My Favorite Things- use one of your favorite crafty items on your project
Have a wonderful day and thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Robin said...

This is soooo adorable. Love, love, love it!!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

girlia said...

GiGi this is just so cute. Love it.

Jovan said...

This card is so ADORABLE...I love that cute little bunny!

Dee Burns said...

Another Wow card. This is so adorable. Cute Cute Cute. I think I have to get these carts...thanks.
Dee B

Georgiana said...

Your PK faces ALWAYS look fabulous on your projects. I like your hidden gems...you just never know what you might find on a cart.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Karen said...

Hi Gigi thanks so much for joining my challenge this week I love action wobbles think they add so much to any card. Yours is adorable the bunny popping out of the tulip is a wonderful idea! Karen

Sherrie K. said...

Your bunny just makes me smile! It's so adorable and so happy! I love the darling face! Great job as always! Awesome Easter card!


Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my gosh Gigi,Your card is just ADORABLE!I TOTALLY LOVE that sweet little bunny in the flower,TOO CUTE!and the colors combo is perfect,BEAUTIFUL job my friend!Have great day!:)

Unknown said...

So pretty! The face is adorable too. That new challenge blog sounds like fun. I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to make any Easter cards. Hmm..maybe I should make a few this week. Hugs!

Glora said...

Gigi, this is ADORABLE! I'm totally in love with it! Those flowers are SO sweet! Awesome job girl!!! Hugs- Glora

Marie said...

Your card is beautiful!! I love how you created details with a pen! Your bunny is adorable!

Esther said...

Just precious!!!