Friday, March 23, 2012

Thank You Bear


Hello everyone! Here is the card that I made for the CardPatters sketch challenge this week. I loved the sketch this week and I had just enough time to get this in. Here is the sketch:
The digi is from Bugaboo and I colored it with Copics. I added ric rac to the side and top and added a button to the sentiment tag. I cut the decorative strip with a pair of scissors and did a faux stitching line around the background tag. I hope you all like my card and thanks for looking. Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Pat N. said...

Super cute Gigi; love your color choices!--Pat N.

mum of two said...

GiGi, this is adorable! You are so talented :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Super sweet digi-you did a great job on the coloring and the design:) Love the rik rak ribbon and great colors..outstanding my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

OMG...this card is so super cute! I love your coloring and the cute colors on this card!

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job with this one too Gigi!that little image is TOO STINKIN' CUTE,BEAUTIFUL job coloring it!:)

Orlie said...

You do such beautiful work GiGi. I love it.

Unknown said...

Gigi, I can't get over your coloring. Amazing. This card is adorable, and I love the sketch!!! Great color combo too:) Hugs:)