Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pink Birdie


Hi everyone. In honor of one of my favorite Cricuteer's I made this card. Cuttlebug Challenges weekly challenge is inspired by My Pink Stamper. Robyn was one of the first people who taught me through her site how to create things with my Cricut. This week's challenge is to make something using primarily pink(in honor of Robyn), stamp a sentiment on the front, and of course cuttlebug somewhere. I cut this bird from Create a Critter at 3 inches. The striped backround I embossed with the diamond Cuttlebug folder and the bird with Swiss Dots. The cloud was stamped and embossed with divine swirls. I added a little bling to the bird's flower and a double tied ribbon on the side. I hope you all are ready for a nice long weekend......I know I am! :) Have a great and safe weekend!

2 comments:

Court said...

Robyn would LOVE this card, I am sure - but I love it too! And it is so very tweet! :) Thanks so much for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Cute cute cute!!!! Thanks for playing in our Cuttlebug challenge this week!