Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Z Fold Card





Good evening everyone! Cricut Cardz Challenge blog's challenge this week is to make a Halloween Z fold card. I had a lot of fun creating this card.....there's lots of Cricut cuts on here. I cut the skeleton (4 inches) and the tree (4 inches) from Paper Doll Dress Up. The iron gate is cut at 3.5 inches from October 31st. And the grass/graveyard(3.5 inches) , the big grave(4 inches) and the bat (2 inches on real dial size) was cut from Happy Hauntings. I chose to hand write in the "Willy Rot" because it was to small to try and glue....thats why it's a little off center. I pop dotted the grass/graveyard and fence on the front of the card and I pop dotted the big grave also. The bat I pop dotted too, but I put double the thickness on the wings so they look like he's flying. The moon I cut from George at 2.5 inches and just squared it off to fit in the corner of the card. The sentiment is a Peachy Keen stamp. I hope you all are having a great day! Take care!
I'm also going to enter this in Getting Cricky's halloween challenge.

19 comments:

Lezlye said...

Great card GiGi!
I love how it creates a scene!
I can't beleive I am the first one to comment! You should have tons on here. THanks for playing with us at CCC!

Celeste B. said...

WOW, I love this card. Super cute!! I love all of the detail, and the gate looks amazing!!!

Melissa said...

Omg, this card is great, I love the gate!!!! The bat and the shadow that it cast. Everything is put together so perfect. Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Court said...

great card yourself and thanks for the nice comment on my haunted house card! :) have a great night!

~Heidi said...

Super great and funny!

Dorcas said...

Gigi,

How awesome is this card! I LOVE IT! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Great card GiGi!

ellen s. said...

what an awesome card!

Barb Smith said...

What a fabulous card. Love the creativity. Thanks for showing us your project.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
CCC Team #2

Joanna said...

Oh wow this is sooo super cute! love all the details! you are so creative! that song is too funny! :)

buglvr2010 said...

I LOVE this....so super adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love this card GiGi!! I love all the details & that skeleton. Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

Anonymous said...

Love this card GiGi!! I love all the details & that skeleton. Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

Janis Lewis said...

I love the way the grass and fence overlap to the back. This card is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at CCC. :) Janis DT#1

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - you really rocked the CCC challenge. Amazing card -- all those little details!! TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot comd

Raven B said...

GIGI this is such a great scene that you put together! I love everything about it.
Hugs,
Raven

Georgiana said...

Great card! All the details are amazing.

Georgiana

Orlie said...

I LOVE this card. I really enjoy your work!!!! Keep it up.

crazyaboutcricut said...

Amazing! I LOVE Paper Dolls :) Thanks for playing along at CCC!